Check-in+ Update 7-19-26.

Hey everyone- been busy with life and recovery from being sick late last month; not to mention the heatwave and Pokopia. Rest assured, I am still working on a few projects I've been meaning to for a while- just need a bit longer to finish them.

Regarding my full review of the next arc of Horizons,  the outline for the "Terastal Debut" is complete. I will do my best to get that out before long, as I will need to resume watching the EN dub for "Rayquaza Rising" onwards. I also will not be accepting spoilers for the ongoing "Wonder Voyage" arc for the foreseeable future. I will consider doing a retro review on Fire Red and Leaf Green in the near future; and there have been cryptic hints about the fan favorite Pokémon Colosseum coming to Gamecube Classics on Switch 2 soon as well.

I will keep you informed of anything else as I can. I hope you all have been keeping hydrated, and I will see you all again soon- take care.

Comments

Popular Posts