Pokémon Horizons Volume 3 Coming August 9 to Netflix+ Convention Highlights.

Hey everyone- I know it’s been a while since my last update; so let’s get to it. As you have likely heard, the third volume of the English dub for Pokémon Horizons will be streaming on Netflix on August 9. I still don’t know why they couldn’t include the last couple episodes of this story arc in the last one; but at least I can officially draft more of my review of “The Departure of Liko and Roy.” This also connects to my next topic.

After the success of the previous year’s appearance at San Diego Comic-Con; they have returned to SDCC.  On top of panel discussions and an interactive pop-up experience, event DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is live for attendees and those following at home. Until January 31, 2025; typing in the code 909TEAMUP06 will get you a Mystery Gift of Roy’s Fuecoco. I have mine, so now I can work on training the event DLC.

Lastly, while specifics have yet to be revealed, the company plans to be a key presence at Gamescom in Germany. Though exact details on the Switch successor have yet to be confirmed; I am very much open to hearing more about the upcoming Pokémon Legends Z-A in 2025 (easily my most-anticipated game of that year) as someone who still claims Legends Arceus as my favorite in 2022.

One note before the next update- I have the rough draft of my review of The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero ready; and I want to have the final draft done and posted by early next month. I will see you all again soon, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts