Halloween Update on Future Plans.

Hey everyone- Happy Halloween to you all. I once again apologize for my lack of posts; so I thought I would share an update on future plans for this blog.

For starters, I am enjoying both The Teal Mask expansion for Generation IX and Detective Pikachu Returns. I intend to do a review on The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero after The Indigo Disk DLC goes live and I clear both chapters of it.

I will also mention that I will look at the To Be A Master event series now that it has an English dub; and my plans for the legacy content will be unaffected otherwise. I still have no plans to review Horizons until it has an English dub, which might be longer than expected because of the current strikes (fingers crossed about a deal being reached).

That is all for now, and I will see you all again in November; take care.

Comments

Popular Posts